The inspiration for my photoblog has come from looking at the many beautiful pictures in the photoblogs, some of which that I love to follow.
Here, New Zealand is not my native land, and I continue to be suprised and fascinated by the many and varied wildlife here, flora and fauna. It is said that New Zealand has stunning scenery and I have found this to be true.
By creating this photoblog I'm presenting some of the beautiful scenery and fascinating wildlife that I am enjoying here and share it with anyone whom would would like to join.
Streets of Delhi, India
-
India is the country with the greatest opportunity for street
photography. The variety of backgrounds and cultures is unlimited...like a
kid in a candy s...
The Final touches to the Corn Queen
-
She is truly magnificent this year, the Corn Queen's final touches are
applied before the big day. Apple festival at Borough Market last weekend,
a cel...
-
HEADER CHALLENGE
19-06-17
Back to Basics
by Christine.
Back to Basics - Think back to your school days, whats better than your
Times Tables.
My Header
Ha...
Goodbye Blogger - Welcome WordPress
-
I have been using Blogger as host for my blog *Visual Natural* since 2006.
It has been an interesting experience, but also one that has added some
grey hai...
-
*With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.*
*- Eleanor Roosevelt*
*The most authentic thing about us*
* is our capacity to create to over...
My new webpage
-
If you still want to follow me and my photos you should bookmark IVAR IVRIG .
It is the same name but without the blogspot-part...
http://www.ivarivrig.co...
World Peace March
-
A world march for peace has started off in Aotearoa New Zealand, a country
chosen for its outstanding ranking in the Global Peace index and is well
known f...
No comments:
Post a Comment